Happy New Year lovelies 💋
- The emoticon of the monkey covering his eyes 🙈 ( I’m not sure if you can see it, but those of you with an iPhone will know) This emoticon has made its way into almost every text conversation I have had and is now my ’embarrassed face’ and is still happily dominating my conversations, but I wouldn’t have it any other way!
- Blogging, it has been such an amazing journey so far. I have still only been blogging for 8 months but it’s so amazing knowing people enjoy reading my posts ☺️
- Long Pointy Nails– they have considerably dominated my year. I have simply refused any other nail shape 💅 there is something about them. They make me feel more feminine and yet daring. I imagine I am channeling my inner cat woman here.
- Almond Oil– I have used this on my face more than anything else this year. It’s smells great, it’s a light texture and it’s perfect for giving my skin a little glow and banishing my dark circles. If you want to know more read my post about the benefits of the oil now!
- Foxhills Country Estate, I felt so privileged to have been taken here for my birthday by my boyfriend. It is a beautiful place to stay and the #Spa was out of this world! I am hinting for him to take me back soon for a mini break ☺️ If you would like to know more, check out my post!
- Crisp sandwiches– I know it’s a little childish but I had a craving for it one day and now it’s like a treat! It can be any sandwich provided I can then pop my crisps in there too! How do you like to build your sandwiches?
- The colour Coral, I am still loving the colour now it’s beautiful. Despite my #favourite colour is pink, this other colour takes my breath away! I am mesmerised by anything in this colour!
There are so many others I could share with you but those are just w few 😀 what’s been your highlight/ #obsession ?
With it being #January, this is the month of setting personal goals and #resolutions. This year I aim to improve my computer skills. I literally only worked out how to put the Twitter icon on my page the other day. I am still learning how to use WordPress and it’s a rather slow process. I’m not the best with links etc but I’m going to make a good go of this year. If any of you have any tips, I would love to hear them ☺️💋
Please follow me on social media:
💋 xoxo 💋