Its that time of the month again…
No, not that time. Its the time when my box of goodies arrives from Glossybox! Although I have just received my box for September, I wanted to share with you what we received last month.
- Mini Monogram Pochette by Rae Feather for £20. If you have been checking your instagram feed over the last month, you will notice there are so many bloggers and celebrities obsessed with these monogram beauties. Poppy Delevigne has been spotted with a bag drapped over her arm. This makeup bag was exclusively designed for Glossybox for their birthday. I love the minimalism and simplicity, I wouldn’t mind a little tote bag. It would be perfect to take on holiday. Jealous? have a peek on rare Feather’s website.
- MUA Eyeshadow Palette only £4.00! and its worth it. The palette is perfect for putting in your handbag for those unexpected evenings that take you out after work. The shades are perfect for blending and created a subtle or bold smokey eye. The lighter shades also have a slight shimmer. Just applying the lighter shades in the inner corners of your eyes will change the way you look. You will look more refreshed and your eyes will stand out. Try it! For more shades or to order yours now, click on MUA to view more.
- Facial Detox Purifying Recovery Mask by Mudmasky for £53.00 It does come with quite the price tag but it certainly does shrink your pores so I was impressed. It tightens your face along with hydrating and brightening. It contains all natural ingredients so that means no parabens or nasties! Its recommended that you use this once a week. for more information click MUDMASKY now and check out their natural PH balanced products.
- Deep Pore Cleansing Brush for £6.99 by Spa to you. I’m not won over by this product. The brush head is detachable and is meant to just slot into the handle, this is not the case at all. When it does attach it very quickly drops out so washing your face generally becomes quite a pain, which is such a shame as I was so looking forward to using this. The brush head is quite rough so when it is used on your skin, you really don’t need to apply any pressure. I think for now you want see me using this again but I will continue to search for the perfect facial cleansing brush. You can see more about this product and others on Spa to you.
- Wild Cow Invigorating Body Lotion by Cowshed for £20 This lotion contains lemongrass, ginger and rosemary. When you open the lid your hit with the smell of all three ingredients, its a pleasant rich smell. The consistency is thick and smooth which is the influence of shea butter and cocoa butter. For more products and information click on Cowshed now.
Look out for another post soon on September’s Glossybox!